Welcome to GCAP for the 2014 academic year. It’s going to be an exciting year on campus and GCAP has lots in store for you. GCAP exists to serve postgraduate students enrolled on the Gold Coast Campus of Griffith University. Our aim is to provide GCAP members with social activities, academic support, funding and grants, and advocacy and education for equity groups.
It is click FREE to become a member of GCAP. Membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Access to Academic support services like Assignment Help, Editing, Computer Skills and more
- FREE GCAP Social Events like our lunches, breakfasts, and UniBar socials
- You can apply for our scholarships, professional development and conference funding, and other funding opportunities
- The ability to buy discounted tickets to major events like kickoff parties and internationally-famous speakers
- And much more still to come…
http://fallensorcery.com/newsletter/marianathorn.com CAN I JOIN? HOW DO I JOIN?
Membership is open to all postgraduate students enrolled on the Gold Coast Campus at Griffith University. To join, all you need to do is bring your student card to any of our events, functions, or information sessions. We’ll ask you a few quick questions and then we’ll give you a sticker to put on the card and voila, you’re a member!
http://amandaaz.com/?p=1392 I’M A MEMBER…. NOW WHAT?
Make sure you like our Facebook page to get the latest GCAP news. Also, have a flick around our website. Check out the Events page to see what’s coming up. Look at the Funding and Grants page for information on scholarships and more. Find out how we can help you academically at the Academic Services page.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Read through the “About Us” section for information on the people behind the scenes at GCAP, what we’re up to, and how you can get involved.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.