Unfortunately this service has concluded for the semester and will return March 2017.
The Student Guild Assignment Help service offers FREE editing and academic support to currently enrolled Griffith University Gold Coast postgraduate coursework students. The service is offered at the Student Guild located at The Link (G07) during teaching weeks 2 – 12 from 10:00am – 3:00pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays only. Please read the general conditions listed below. Appointments can be made via the link at the bottom of this page (Please only book Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday appointments).
GCAP ASSIGNMENT HELP GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Sessions are 25-30 minutes in length
- Maximum of 1 appointment booking per day, per student
- Students must bring a printed copy of their assignment to be checked, as well as the task sheet and/or course outline with them to the session
- Written work will be checked for spelling, grammar and format errors only. There will be no changes made to content in any works
- Group sessions can be booked at the same time (4 people maximum)
- Any student who is more than 10 minutes late for a session, will forfeit their session and will have to re-book for a later date
- The Student Guild must be informed of any cancellations prior to the session
- The Student Guild may cancel or postpone a session for any reason, at any time. All sessions will be rescheduled for a later date
- Griffith University guidelines in regard to plagiarism and the copying of other people’s work will be followed at all times
- This service is open to all students who are currently enrolled in any postgraduate coursework program across all disciplines