The Griffith University Gold Coast Association of Postgraduates hereby gives notice of its Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The AGM shall be held:
30 May 2014
The business to be conducted is as follows:
- The President’s Report;
- The General Secretary’s Report;
- The Election of the 2014/2015 GCAP Committee Members;
- The Announcement of the 2014/2015 GCAP Executive Officers;
- The Approval of the Constitution; and
- Any other business submitted by a Member in accordance with the process outlined below.
A light lunch will be provided.
Documentation related to this AGM includes and is available at the following links:
- A nomination form for elections to the GCAP Committee
- A call for nominations for GCAP Executive Officers
- The draft of the GCAP Constitution
Members wishing to advise of General Business for discussion at the AGM must do so in writing to the GCAP General Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to 3:00pm Friday 23 May, 2014.